On the off chance you actually exist I just wanted to get my list in before the children. As you may know Santa I am a recruitment consultant and it’s no easy ride on a one-horse open sleigh! I just want people to see the benefits we have to offer and the value in our work. Santa I’ve been such a good recruiter (ask TalentPuzzle), could you lift my holiday spirits and fulfil my holiday wish list? I really won’t ask for much, I give you a Recruiters Promise on that.
- Phone calls- From clients asking me for help with their listings.
- Feedback- I get so disheartened when I only get voicemails and my inbox reads 0
- A Purple Squirrel- All my clients ask for one and I’ve never managed to find one.
- A 9-5pm- I just want to finish before 7pm like everybody else, even if it’s only for a few days.
- CV’s- Please may I only receive relevant CV’s from serious, qualified candidates?
- RSVP- Can you ask my clients to accept my pending lunch invites… I’ll pay.
- A Large Filtering Machine- So I can separate the wheat from the chaff.
- A Cheeky Retainer- Even if it is just one or two a year.
- A Worldwide Ban…- On fees less than 10% I don’t want to work for free anymore.
- A Christmas Hamper- Filled with treats and a thank you note! (Yeah… I’m pushing my luck.)
Please work your Christmas magic and make my wishes come true because that’s all I want this Christmas.
A Truly Good Recruiter
P.S. I’ll leave your milk and cookies in the usual place.